Omica’s Botanical Shampoo and conditioner are made with high-quality Fermented Probiotics, Organic Biodynamic Essential Oils, Exotic Fruits and Hypo-Allergenic Soap Nut.
We started with a traditional folk hair-care recipe used for hundreds of years in Thailand by people known for their long, healthy, glistening hair, and enhanced their formula with our own organic, biodynamic touches. We partner exclusively with a single-family owned biodynamic farm in Sebastopol, California for essential oils that have been cultivated, harvested, and processed in small batches, all by hand.
Omica Organics is the first to bring you hair care products with biodynamic ingredients. Many other products contain toxic chemicals that can absorb into the scalp and skin, making it especially important to use only safe and natural, quality ingredients on your hair.
We’ve kept in mind those discerning individuals who understandably avoid the chemicals and questionable ingredients in most hair-care products. Our hair care combo is safe for adults and children, and of course, the earth. The Lavender and Lemon Myrtle Essential Oils, as well as some of the other ingredients, act as potent anti-microbial natural preservatives, eliminating the need to add chemical preservatives to our formulas.
All ingredients are raw with the exception of the essential oils, as essential oils are made through a distillation process. We use no animal or animal products, nor do we test our products on animals. Omica Organics is a cruelty-free company.
Our Natural, Gently-Foaming Shampoo invigorates the scalp and removes residue from the hair using nourishing Organic Biodynamic Lavender Essential Oil and revitalizing Acai to help keep scalp healthy while giving your hair body and bounce. In addition to their many health benefits, clarifying organic ingredients leave a squeaky clean shine, and the Lavender Essential Oil imparts a light refreshing scent.
The conditioner is specially formulated to gently condition, nourish, and protect without weighing your hair down, leaving it naturally smooth, shiny, vibrant and radiant. Organic Biodynamic Lavender and Rosemary radiate a delicate, pleasing fragrance.
Both our shampoo and its companion conditioner are:
- 100% plant-based; vegan
- Free of chloride and other color-fading chemicals
- Perfect for all hair types
- Biodegradable and earth-friendly
- Free of chemicals, dyes, parabens or preservatives
- No harsh detergents such as sodium laureth sulfate or sodium laurel sulfate
- Gentle enough to use as often as you wish
- Hydrates hair, helping it to retain moisture and restore balance
- Natural formulas that work better than synthetic preparations
- Promotes healthy scalp
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
Please Note: With all hair-care products, many environmental conditions can affect how well they work for you, including the hardness of the water, pollution, and chemicals which have been added (such as chlorine). Also, please understand that it may take several washes to completely rid your hair of residues from previous products, after which the true shine and luster should appear. For the cleanest water experience, use the Omica Shower Filter.
Each bottle contains over 8 fl oz. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reactions develop, stop use and contact your physician.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
Wild-crafted Soap Nut, Artesian Spring Water, Makrut Lime, Elephant Apple, Wild-crafted Indian-Laurel Leaf, Fresh Pineapple Juice Enzymes, Organic Amla CO2 Oil, Organic Acai Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, and Probiotics from Natural Fermentation
Elephant Apple, Wild-crafted Indian Laurel Leaf, Artesian Spring Water, Makrut Lime, Rice Bran Powder, Fresh Pineapple Enzymes, Wild-crafted Soap Nut, Organic Amla CO2 Oil, Organic Acai Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, Organic Berberis Aristata Extract, Organic Rosemary Hydrosol, and Priobiotics from Natural Fermentation
Shake well before use. Gently massage into wet hair. Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Omica Organics Conditioner. For best results, wash hair at least twice weekly, but gentle enough to use as often as you like. For all-day freshness, you may also apply to underarms while showering.
Use after Omica Organics Shampoo. Gently massage into rinsed hair. Leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use as part of your regular hair cleansing routine; gentle enough to use as often as you like. For a deep conditioning treatment, leave on hair under a towel for an extra few minutes.
Both shampoo and conditioner are intended for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reactions develop, stop use and contact your physician.
- We love the shampoo and conditionerReview by Amazon Customer (posted 6/29/16 on Amazon)
- It literally is the best set we have used yet. We feel so fresh and clean. We love the way it moves with our hair and how it leaves our hair with a radiant glow/shine. Our hair/head feels so much lighter and it feels as though the vitality of our hair has been restored. We wash our hair about every 4 days, and after the wash, the lustrous sensation and look will remain throughout the duration. Bright Earth Foods Organics are selling a shampoo and conditioner in similar sized bottles with almost all the same ingredients. We have tried out theirs as well, but it somehow doesn't come close to the sensation of Omica's. So happy with this.
- Skin and Hair Food!Review by Elena Novak (Amazon Review posted on 6/27/16)
- I bought this shampoo and conditioner set because I like the idea of clean, untainted products on my skin and hair. I wanted to try this, because I have never used fermented shampoo and conditioner. You may think: "I can see why fermented foods are beneficial for my health, but what difference does fermented shampoo make?" Well, I was curious about it myself. Fermentation process allows for greater nutrient absorption, since the bacteria pre-digest or digest beneficial compounds and make them more bio-available for our tissues. So, while fermented shampoo and conditioner do not populate your gut with beneficial bacteria, they do provide your scalp with nutrients in a more bio-available form for absorption. Both shampoo and conditioner produce nice suds and leave my hair feeling light, clean and bouncy. My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and I like the way it feels after using this shampoo and conditioner. I have also noticed that I don't have to wash my hair as often when using this combo. Normally, I feel like I have to wash my hair daily, which is not the healthiest routine, according to experts! The problem is, my hair gets the greasy look rather quickly and I just can't stand it! I seem to be able to go longer without washing my hair after using this shampoo and conditioner.