Omica Organics' Liquid Stevia™ is a naturally highly-concentrated direct extract. Created using our proprietary revolutionary TruExtract™ production method, this is un-reconstituted from white powdered Stevia Extract (unlike other liquid stevia products that are reconstituted from dehydrated stevia). This is a true liquid extract that has not been spray-dried, and only slightly filtered, leaving the beneficial micronutrients intact. The result is an aromatic, dynamic sweetness without the bitterness associated with other stevia products.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Zero Calorie, Zero Carbohydrates, Zero Glycemic Index
- 600 Servings in every 2 oz bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Use as a substitute for agave, sugar, honey, or other sweeteners
- Glass bottle with custom-made blunt-nose glass dropper; no plastic touches the stevia
- Refreshingly sweet, smooth-tasting and truly bitter free
- Made with Certified Organic Flavors
- Also available in Plain, Organic Vanilla, and Certified Organic Sweet Blossom
What makes Omica Organics' Liquid Stevia extracts unique?
Standard methods for creating stevia liquid extracts consist of reconstituting white stevia powder into liquid, which contributes to the typical bitter aftertaste often attributed to stevia sweeteners. Omica Organics' methodology is markedly different. Our exclusive, proprietary method produces a direct liquid extract that is not reconstituted, resulting in a bold, highly-concentrated sweetener that retains the exquisite sweetness and vitality of the stevia plant.
Rebaudioside-A and Rebaudioside-C
Omica Organics' extracts contain naturally-occurring high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C, making it one of the sweetest and smoothest-tasting liquid stevia extracts available in the marketplace. Generally-speaking, the higher the levels of Rebaudioside-A and the lower the levels of Rebaudioside-C, the better-tasting the stevia.
Certified Organic Stevia
Omica Organics' proprietary stevia is cultivated from an extensive network of family-owned stevia farms. Self-sustaining farming methods help preserve the naturally-beneficial phytochemicals of the stevia leaf. The stevia leaves are picked by hand at the peak time of the growing season and then dried naturally with sunlight and fresh air.
No Artificial Preservatives
Only certified organic glycerin and certified organic alcohol are used to help preserve and extend the shelf life.
Omica chooses to leave our NOP-certified organic liquid stevias uniquely natural by not over-processing, leaving the natural benefits of the stevia plant intact. Just as unfiltered apple juice retains the benefits and color of the raw apple pulp, the cloudy opaqueness of our liquid stevias show that the nutrients, natural aromas, texture and flavors remain, as well as the original concentrated sweetness of the stevia leaf.
To make a liquid stevia completely clear, it must be processed first by dehydrating or spray-drying into a white powder, then reconstituting back into a liquid. This process, routinely used in conventional liquid stevia/sweetener production, reduces the natural aroma and good flavor of the stevia leaf, while producing a clear liquid that has little nutritional value.
If you prefer a high-quality clear liquid (without rich texture, aroma, and color), we do offer an excellent white stevia extract powder that will make several gallons of clear, liquid stevia when diluted with water. Though Omica’s white stevia extract powder is spray-dried and further filtered (as all white stevia extract powders are), it is still free of additives and non-organic (synthetic) solvents. It is also contains high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C giving it a very clean sweet taste with very little to no after taste.
Attention to Detail
In keeping with Omica Organics’ high standards, we pay close attention to detail. For instance, all of our liquid supplements and our stevias are sold in glass bottles with custom-made blunt-tipped glass droppers so there is no plastic touching the liquid. For further safety, we undertook to have special droppers custom produced just for our products, rather than purchase industry-standard glass bull-nose droppers, which have a long, thin tip and are prone to breaking.
2 fl oz (60 mL) Serving size: 2 drops Servings per container: 600
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
Certified Organic Liquid Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni), Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Alcohol (6.9%), Certified Organic flavors.
Every batch of Omica Organics stevia is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. To be certified organic through the NOP (National Organic Program) and earn the USDA ORGANIC seal, only organic solvents (water and organic ethanol) can be used in processing; no synthetic solvents are allowed. Below, see the lab report showing that, of 35 solvents tested, only organic ethanol was found to be present, in the extremely low amount of 33ppm (0.000033).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why has my stevia become a little cloudy?
The high amount of sweetness in this unique stevia can sometimes concentrate and look cloudy in the bottle. This does not affect your liquid stevia's quality, purity, and smooth bitter-free taste, and you may continue to enjoy as usual.
Has this product been irradiated?
No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
Because our extracts are naturally concentrated, we recommend that you begin with a serving size of 2 drops in coffee, tea or any other hot or cold beverage or food, then add drop by drop until you find the perfect sweetness for you.
Use as a substitute for sugar, honey or other sweeteners.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
- Five StarsReview by Patricia Thompson (Amazon Verified Review - posted 8/8/16)
- I am enjoying the stevia and find it works great in place of artificial sweetener.
- High QualityReview by Enrique Pena (Amazon Review - posted 2/25/16)
- This Stevia is of a high quality!
- It's a happy mediumReview by Amazon Customer (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 7/6/16)
- The butterscotch flavor isn't strong ... it's a happy medium. I was so impressed, I plan to purchase more from this company. I use this in my smoothies.
- Five StarsReview by Greg Scott (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 7/2/16)
- The best ever!
- Five StarsReview by Kathleen R. (Amazon Verified Purchaser - posted 5/13/16)
- I love Butterscotch and this is Really good!!!
- WOW!Review by Samantha D. (Amazon Verified Purchaser - posted 2/20/16)
- An amazing addition to my morning coffee. Received it quicker than expected.
- Yum!Review by Rest (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 11/29/15)
- Our kids use this to flavor their milk.
- Five StarsReview by P. Honaker (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/23/16)
- Love It! I will re-order again and again
- GreatReview by Lisa H. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 11/18/15)
- Great in coffee!
- Work BeautifullyReview by Kent O. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 1/17/16)
- These work beautifully to sweeten most anything and the dropper bottle makes it so much easier. I always keep a supply on hand!
- Love the flavorReview by Luisa T. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 3/23/16)
- No after taste.
- Very goodReview by Shawn (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 4/25/16)
- I received these very quickly. I haven't tried the plain yet but the Vanilla and Butterscotch Toffee are very good.
- The Best Stevia EverReview by nanbow (Amazon Review - posted 7/16/13)
First of all, I wholeheartedly trust Omica and their products. I bought this trio and have become addicted (and helped addict some pure sugar users) to the vanilla flavor. To date, I've used both the vanilla and butterscotch toffee. Yum. I also like that their product is both organic and un-reconstituted. Highly recommend!
- SteviaReview by Tina (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 6/3/14)
This was yummy taste just what I expected really good I recommend this product taste good with chocolate and that's good
- GreatReview by nocarb4me (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 5/28/14)
First time trying this flavor. It is great. We all really like it in teas & coffee. Or sometimes in water just to give a little flavor
- great taste!Review by D. Gaines (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 12/13/13)
Great taste and ease of use. delivered quickly and in good condition from amazon as always. Will be ordering again. BTW~~ this bottle lasts a LONG time...only use drops at a time ;)
- The Sweetness Is Extreme, But That's Why You Only Need A Few Drops!Review by Marcus A. Roman (Amazon Review - posted 10/1/14)
I use it to make my coffee with - am addicted to it now, a must have
- Love it !!Review by Ronnalee Trimbo (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 3/18/14)
Great taste, will order it again. The best Stevia in coffee, tea or even cookies !! Thanks again! and again !!
- its the very bestReview by blurange (Amazon Review - posted 8/20/14)
Tried them all, came back to Omica, its the very best. Coffee, tea, chocolate, its great. Go easy with it though, more concentrated than others and a little goes a long way
- This is awesome!Review by Jeremy Houk (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 6/27/13)
since our son has become a diabetic we have been using stevia a lot and this is by far his favorite one. You can flavor just about anything with it and it tastes awesome!
- Yum!Review by J. Burgart (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 3/2/14)
I've used this in a lot of healthy recipes (brownies, cookies, etc) and I put it in my coffee every single day. It has definitely helped me to cut back on creamer and milk in my coffee!
- Perfect Flavor Boost!Review by Salana
- Most of the time I use Omica Organics Plain Liquid Stevia but for those times when I want a boost of flavor in my green tea, I choose the vanilla flavor. It gives just a hint of vanilla without being overpowering and has no bitter aftertaste. It works well with green rooibos tea and green matcha tea.