Omica Organics' Liquid Stevia™ is a naturally highly-concentrated direct extract. Created using our proprietary revolutionary TruExtract™ production method, this is un-reconstituted from white powdered Stevia Extract (unlike other liquid stevia products that are reconstituted from dehydrated stevia). This is a true liquid extract that has not been spray-dried, and only slightly filtered, leaving the beneficial micronutrients intact. The result is an aromatic, dynamic sweetness without the bitterness associated with other stevia products.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Zero Calorie, Zero Carbohydrates, Zero Glycemic Index
- Certified Organic
- 600 Servings in every 2 oz bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Use as a substitute for sugar, honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Glass bottle with custom-made blunt-nose glass dropper; no plastic touches the stevia
- Refreshingly sweet, smooth-tasting and truly bitter free
- Also available in Organic Vanilla, Butterscotch Toffee, and Sweet Blossom
What makes Omica Organics' Liquid Stevia extracts unique?
Standard methods for creating stevia liquid extracts consist of reconstituting white stevia powder into liquid, which contributes to the typical bitter aftertaste often attributed to stevia sweeteners. Omica Organics' methodology is markedly different. Our exclusive, proprietary method produces a direct liquid extract that is not reconstituted, resulting in a bold, highly-concentrated sweetener that retains the exquisite sweetness and vitality of the stevia plant.
Rebaudioside-A and Rebaudioside-C
Omica Organics' extracts contain naturally-occurring high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C, making it one of the sweetest and smoothest-tasting liquid stevia extracts available in the marketplace. Generally-speaking, the higher the levels of Rebaudioside-A and the lower the levels of Rebaudioside-C, the better-tasting the stevia.
Certified Organic Stevia
Omica Organics' proprietary stevia is cultivated from an extensive network of family-owned stevia farms. Self-sustaining farming methods help preserve the naturally-beneficial phytochemicals of the stevia leaf. The stevia leaves are picked by hand at the peak time of the growing season and then dried naturally with sunlight and fresh air.
No Artificial Preservatives
Only certified organic glycerin and certified organic alcohol are used to help preserve and extend the shelf life.
No Non-Organic (Synthetic) Solvents
Every batch of stevia is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. To be certified organic through the NOP (National Organic Program) and earn the USDA ORGANIC seal, only organic solvents (water and organic ethanol) can be used in processing; no synthetic solvents are allowed. Click on the link below to see the lab results showing that, of 35 solvents tested, only organic ethanol was found to be present, in the extremely low amount of 33ppm (0.000033).
Omica chooses to leave our NOP-certified organic liquid stevias uniquely natural by not over-processing, leaving the natural benefits of the stevia plant intact. Just as unfiltered apple juice retains the benefits and color of the raw apple pulp, the cloudy opaqueness of our liquid stevias show that the nutrients, natural aromas, texture and flavors remain, as well as the original concentrated sweetness of the stevia leaf.
To make a liquid stevia completely clear, it must be processed first by dehydrating or spray-drying into a white powder, then reconstituting back into a liquid. This process, routinely used in conventional liquid stevia/sweetener production, reduces the natural aroma and good flavor of the stevia leaf, while producing a clear liquid that has little nutritional value.
If you prefer a high-quality clear liquid (without rich texture, aroma, and color), we do offer an excellent white stevia extract powder that will make several gallons of clear, liquid stevia when diluted with water. Though Omica’s white stevia extract powder is spray-dried and further filtered (as all white stevia extract powders are), it is still free of additives and non-organic (synthetic) solvents. It is also contains high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C giving it a very clean sweet taste with very little to no after taste.
Attention to Detail
In keeping with Omica Organics’ high standards, we pay close attention to detail. For instance, all of our liquid supplements and our stevias are sold in glass bottles with custom-made blunt-tipped glass droppers so there is no plastic touching the liquid. For further safety, we undertook to have special droppers custom produced just for our products, rather than purchase industry-standard glass bull-nose droppers, which have a long, thin tip and are prone to breaking.
2 fl oz (60 mL) Serving size: 2 drops Servings per container: 600
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
Certified Organic Liquid Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni), Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Alcohol (6.9%)
Every batch of Omica Organics stevia is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. To be certified organic through the NOP (National Organic Program) and earn the USDA ORGANIC seal, only organic solvents (water and organic ethanol) can be used in processing; no synthetic solvents are allowed. Below, see the lab report showing that, of 35 solvents tested, only organic ethanol was found to be present, in the extremely low amount of 33ppm (0.000033).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why has my stevia become a little cloudy?
The high amount of sweetness in this unique stevia can sometimes concentrate and look cloudy in the bottle. This does not affect your liquid stevia's quality, purity, and smooth bitter-free taste, and you may continue to enjoy as usual.
Has this product been irradiated?
No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
Because our extracts are naturally concentrated, we recommend that you begin with a serving size of 2 drops in coffee, tea or any other hot or cold beverage or food, then add drop by drop until you find the perfect sweetness for you.
Use as a substitute for sugar, honey or other sweeteners.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
- Five StarsReview by Patricia Thompson (Amazon Verified Review - posted 8/8/16)
- I am enjoying the stevia and find it works great in place of artificial sweetener.
- High QualityReview by Enrique Pena (Amazon Review - posted 2/25/16)
- This Stevia is of a high quality!
- Finally found THE one!Review by Weird Wanda
- Have been trying to get my husband switched over to stevia but they were all too bitter for him. This is a keeper. I carry the 2oz. bottle in my purse for restaurant iced tea. Just one complaint. Could there be a "quart" size in between the 2 oz. and 1 gallon??
- Finally!Review by Lesa J. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 4/2/16)
- Finally a safe and tasty sweetener for my morning coffee addiction! Will definitely be ordering more!
- 5 StarsReview by Holly W. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 6/16/16)
- I like this brand because it doesn't have the after taste that other stevia has.
- The Only Stevia I UseReview by S. Stegall (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 5/14/16)
Great flavor with no aftertaste.
- Five StarsReview by Cindy S. (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 1/11/15)
Like that there is no bitterness to the taste. Makes green smoothies taste great.
- Five StarsReview by Ana (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 6/13/16)
I will never buy from anyone other than omica organics.
- These are Excellent! Review by Sheila (Verified Amazon Purchase - posted 2/28/16)
I use them in my coffee and sometimes in my water for the extra taste. They taste good and do not have an after taste in my opinion. I had a problem with the post office delivery, but this company has great customer service and made sure I received my products as soon as possible. Great product and great seller! I will purchase again! I'm a happy customer.
- Five StarsReview by Mally (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/13/15)
- Love It!Review by NutritionNut (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted on 3/8/15)
No aftertaste, nice!
- Love it! Review by Maranda (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 1/16/15)
Perfect for adding to my baked goods or smoothies.
- Five StarsReview by Allison USA (Amazon Review - posted 4/23/15)
Excellent great taste …will continue using this! Thank you
- Great taste, kid approved!!Review by Carolyn T. (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 4/18/15)
Tasted great without being bitter.
- Great!Review by GRC (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 4/18/15)
This is used in any drink I want to sweeten. Very tasty. A little goes a long way so go slow to go fast!
- LOVE IT!Review by Charlie (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 6/26/15)
One of the best REAL Stevia products. This stevia uses whole leaf extract unlike most other stevia which use refined white extracts. Highly recommend.
- Good productReview by Danean Brady (Amazon Verified Purchase - poste 3/9/15)
This is very concentrated 2-3 times more than other liquids I have tried.. It has no bitter aftertaste as some brands do. It is organic which I prefer. Really has no downside.
- AmazingReview by Amazon Customer (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 5/20/15)
I searched for a product with no bitter taste. This one is it. I couldn't believe the difference how coffee tastes with stevia liquid. Very smooth taste. No after taste. Use very little. Try small amount then use more if you need to. Dont change a thing. Love this. Omg i been using it in everything i used splenda equal in. Just no bitter just sweet. Thank you for making this product.
- Best ever!Review by Rebekah M. Sprabary (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 2/28/14)
I love this stuff. Two drops and my coffee and tea are perfectly sweet; and no bitter weird after taste!
- Best Stevia in the market in my eyesReview by Giselle A.
Does not have the after bitter taste that other stevias usually have and that is what makes this product so wonderful. I had been conscious about the health consequences of the use of other sweeteners but could not find a worthy replacement until I found this product. If you are looking for a great tasting stevia with absolutely NO BITTER TASTE, this is the product you need to buy. Love it, great job guys.
- Best tasting steviaReview by Debra A Keller (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 6/27/14)
I have been using stevia for years, so I do know that some brands have more of an aftertaste. Not only does this stevia have the least (I'd say no) aftertaste, you can also use a lot less. A few drops is all you need (compared to 7-8 drops I needed from other brands) so that makes it much more affordable as well. I highly recommend this to anyone.
- This liquid stevia extract is pretty goodReview by Joshua A. Lytle (Amazon Verified Purchase
I've tried other stevia brands and they gave me horrible headaches. it's great that there are no headaches after consuming this product. Another thing I really like about it is that once it mixes with a liquid of some kind, you definitely can't taste the "stevia" flavor anymore, and no bitterness at all, just plain sweetness.
- My favorite Stevia Brand....Review by Happy Elizabeth (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 5/22/14)
I use Stevia in my tea every morning, and this is the only brand that does not leave an objectionable aftertaste. I own it in all of the flavors, and although expensive, I've yet to find anything even half as tasty as this brand.
- Bombastic!Review by Bernadette (Amazon Review - posted 7/28/14)
Omica liquid stevia is not to be believed---it is wonderfully sweet with absolutely no bitterness at all. If you've been disappointed in the past w/stevia's with a bitter aftertaste, you owe it to yourself to try this stevia. You WILL keep coming back. Just a suggestion that I learned--it normally requires no refrigeration, but during the warm months of the year, the stevia is better kept cold til you use it & continue to place back in frig after use. It will keep its smooth sweetness. And the people at the company are great to talk to and are open to your suggestions or comments. Enjoy in good health!
- Actually lives up to the hypeReview by Blythe (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 3/3/14)
I've tried lots of unusual, super nutrient, raw, highest quality etc. etc. foods and supplements. This is one that actually met and exceeded my expectations. In beverages like lemonade, tea, and smoothies I found I could not tell the difference between this and sugar, and I have a pretty sensitive palate. It still has some limitations like all stevia (for baking) but this is definitely the best tasting I have ever tried, and it has no bitterness or weird chemical taste.
- TASTES AWESOME!Review by Cautious Consumer (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 2/7/15)
Finally! I've found a product that is all STEVIA not 90+ percent dextrose or some other non-sense. Just two drops in my large cup of tea or coffee is all it takes. And because it is liquid, it lasts a whole lot longer than you'd think. Stay away from such products as Stevia in the Raw as this is a marketing ploy cause you'll pay a lot of money for very little stevia and a whole lot of dextrose. Omica Organics however provides exactly what they claim.
- Best tastingReview by blurange (Amazon Review - posted 12/23/12)
Having tried all the various stevia products out there, this one is by far the best.It is especially good in lemon water, I have tried it with several large groups, at the office, etc, and it was very popular. Kids love it. Even folks that "don't like stevia" enjoyed the lemonade - they were told it was sweetened with stevia after they had tasted it and were genuinely surprised. I suspect that that the other reviewer may have used too many drops and over sweetened their lemonade, so I can understand why they may be disappointed. This stevia is highly concentrated and a very little goes a very,very long way. Only 2 drops needed for a 16 oz glass of lemonade. Best bank for the buck. The crowd favorite with lemonade is the vanilla version. There really is no other vanilla stevia product out there that tastes like this one! Also great with tea, smoothies, etc.
- The Best!Review by Salana
- Omica Organics Plain Liquid Stevia is the best liquid stevia I've tried (and I've tried quite a few). There is no aftertaste at all and the quality is excellent with no additives like maltodextrin that other brands have. You'll love it!
- Rawfood TreatReview by Samantha
- I brought two bottles for my teen son. He started a raw dessert business and use your stevia at times in his bars. The taste is awesome no bitter after taste. My girlfriend wanted stevia for her family but her children did want to use stevia. Their previous experience in taste had them saying no, she brought one bottle and used it and they never knew it was there. They since have started using it as well. I earned your Stevia at a Raw Food retreat and have been hooked every since that was 2014.
- GREAT STUFF ON THE PLANETReview by Sally
- I bought a bottle a few months ago. I was searching for something that didn't taste bad bitter. This is the GREATEST stuff on the planet. I even had someone in person call me about an email I sent them. Was Not expecting that. You can trust this company. Use it every day for everything.
- Love it!Review by Susana
- I have tried several organic brands of Stevia, recently I purchased a great brand in Mexico City, however i must come back to your Stevia ( Plain ). It's great, no need to use much, no after taste, just great tasting. I am a sweet tooth person, and this stevia is really great.