Omica Organics' Liquid Stevia™ is a naturally highly-concentrated direct extract. Created using our proprietary revolutionary TruExtract™ production method, this is un-reconstituted from white powdered Stevia Extract (unlike other liquid stevia products that are reconstituted from dehydrated stevia). This is a true liquid extract that has not been spray-dried, and only slightly filtered, leaving the beneficial micronutrients intact. The result is an aromatic, dynamic sweetness without the bitterness associated with other stevia products.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
- Zero Calorie, Zero Carbohydrates, Zero Glycemic Index
- 600 Servings in every 2 oz bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Use as a substitute for sugar, honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Glass bottle with custom-made blunt-nose glass dropper; no plastic touches the stevia
- Refreshingly sweet, smooth-tasting and truly bitter free
- Made with Certified Organic Vanilla Extract
- Also available in Plain, Butterscotch Toffee, and Sweet Blossom
What makes Omica Organics' Liquid Stevia extracts unique?
Standard methods for creating stevia liquid extracts consist of reconstituting white stevia powder into liquid, which contributes to the typical bitter aftertaste often attributed to stevia sweeteners. Omica Organics' methodology is markedly different. Our exclusive, proprietary method produces a direct liquid extract that is not reconstituted, resulting in a bold, highly-concentrated sweetener that retains the exquisite sweetness and vitality of the stevia plant.
Rebaudioside-A and Rebaudioside-C
Omica Organics' extracts contain naturally-occurring high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C, making it one of the sweetest and smoothest-tasting liquid stevia extracts available in the marketplace. Generally-speaking, the higher the levels of Rebaudioside-A and the lower the levels of Rebaudioside-C, the better-tasting the stevia.
Certified Organic Stevia
Omica Organics' proprietary stevia is cultivated from an extensive network of family-owned stevia farms. Self-sustaining farming methods help preserve the naturally-beneficial phytochemicals of the stevia leaf. The stevia leaves are picked by hand at the peak time of the growing season and then dried naturally with sunlight and fresh air.
No Artificial Preservatives
Only certified organic glycerin and certified organic alcohol are used to help preserve and extend the shelf life.
No Non-Organic (Synthetic) Solvents
Every batch of stevia is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. To be certified organic through the NOP (National Organic Program) and earn the USDA ORGANIC seal, only organic solvents (water and organic ethanol) can be used in processing; no synthetic solvents are allowed. Click on the link below to see the lab results showing that, of 35 solvents tested, only organic ethanol was found to be present, in the extremely low amount of 33ppm (0.000033).
Omica chooses to leave our NOP-certified organic liquid stevias uniquely natural by not over-processing, leaving the natural benefits of the stevia plant intact. Just as unfiltered apple juice retains the benefits and color of the raw apple pulp, the cloudy opaqueness of our liquid stevias show that the nutrients, natural aromas, texture and flavors remain, as well as the original concentrated sweetness of the stevia leaf.
To make a liquid stevia completely clear, it must be processed first by dehydrating or spray-drying into a white powder, then reconstituting back into a liquid. This process, routinely used in conventional liquid stevia/sweetener production, reduces the natural aroma and good flavor of the stevia leaf, while producing a clear liquid that has little nutritional value.
If you prefer a high-quality clear liquid (without rich texture, aroma, and color), we do offer an excellent white stevia extract powder that will make several gallons of clear, liquid stevia when diluted with water. Though Omica’s white stevia extract powder is spray-dried and further filtered (as all white stevia extract powders are), it is still free of additives and non-organic (synthetic) solvents. It is also contains high levels of Rebaudioside-A and low levels of Rebaudioside-C giving it a very clean sweet taste with very little to no after taste.
Attention to Detail
In keeping with Omica Organics’ high standards, we pay close attention to detail. For instance, all of our liquid supplements and our stevias are sold in glass bottles with custom-made blunt-tipped glass droppers so there is no plastic touching the liquid. For further safety, we undertook to have special droppers custom produced just for our products, rather than purchase industry-standard glass bull-nose droppers, which have a long, thin tip and are prone to breaking.
2 fl oz (60 mL) Serving size: 2 drops Servings per container: 600
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
Certified Organic Liquid Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni), Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Alcohol (6.9%), Certified Organic Vanilla Extract
Every batch of Omica Organics stevia is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. To be certified organic through the NOP (National Organic Program) and earn the USDA ORGANIC seal, only organic solvents (water and organic ethanol) can be used in processing; no synthetic solvents are allowed. Below, see the lab report showing that, of 35 solvents tested, only organic ethanol was found to be present, in the extremely low amount of 33ppm (0.000033).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why has my stevia become a little cloudy?
The high amount of sweetness in this unique stevia can sometimes concentrate and look cloudy in the bottle. This does not affect your liquid stevia's quality, purity, and smooth bitter-free taste, and you may continue to enjoy as usual.
Has this product been irradiated?
No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
Because our extracts are naturally concentrated, we recommend that you begin with a serving size of 2 drops in coffee, tea or any other hot or cold beverage or food, then add drop by drop until you find the perfect sweetness for you.
Use as a substitute for sugar, honey or other sweeteners.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
- Five StarsReview by Patricia Thompson (Amazon Verified Review - posted 8/8/16)
- I am enjoying the stevia and find it works great in place of artificial sweetener.
- High QualityReview by Enrique Pena (Amazon Review - posted 2/25/16)
- This Stevia is of a high quality!
- Five StarsReview by Ian David Provencher (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/3/16)
- Best liquid stevia out there!
- Very goodReview by Shawn (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 4/25/16)
- I received these very quickly. I haven't tried the plain yet but the Vanilla and Butterscotch Toffee are very good.
- YummyReview by Michelle R. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 12/1/15)
- Delicious and decent delivery times!
- 5 StarsReview by Jessica C. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 4/30/16)
- Will order again.
- Perfect!Review by Deborah S. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 1/3/15)
- Just what I expected! Packed well.
- Best liquid stevia out there!Review by Sandra D. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 7/27/15)
- I love Omica Organics high quality stevia products!!!
- 5 StarsReview by Flo L. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 2/6/16)
- Great tasting!
- Great tastingReview by Christina M. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 2/22/16)
- Great tasting
- The BestReview by Carolie S. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 3/1/16)
- Best stevia you can buy
- This is the best brand I have found for liquid steviaReview by MelMel (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 10/16/15)
- There isn't a bitter after taste and it works well with just about everything. I even keep a bottle in my purse now.
- YUMMY!Review by L. Nilsen (Amazon Review - posted 5/4/16)
This is the best tasting liquid stevia and it's organic! More flavor and less bitter than others. Worth the extra!
- Love itReview by Ashley Mohler (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 10/19/15)
So much healthier than sugar. My husband and I use this daily. High quality and great taste. I like the plain and the vanilla flavor. He likes the sweet blossom.
- Five StarsReview by Caymuskat (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted on 11/25/15)
these are very tasty
- The BEST EverReview by blurange (Amazon Review - posted 12/23/12)
Having tried all the various brands out there, this one is by far the best, especially the vanilla flavor. Does not have the unpleasant after taste that many stevia products do. Try it with lemonade. I tried this at the office, and everyone loved it, they had no idea it wasn't sweetened with regular sugar. Kids love it too!
- best liquid stevia i've triedReview by Reader M (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 3/17/13)
this is a better stevia and i'm very happy that they are committed to organic sourcing for it. the vanilla is subtle but present. if you use stevia, this is definitely a better choice.
- Stronger than others!Review by L. Nilsen (Amazon Review - posted 2/12/14)
I love this stuff and so do my kids. It seems to have a stronger vanilla taste than another one I tried (don't remember what brand). It also seems sweeter and less bitter than all others I've tried. We like to make garlic lemonade with it when someone is sick (no garlic if we're not sick). I love that it's organic. Most others are not.
- There is no bitter after-tasteReview by Cindy Ardolino (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 2/28/14)
I have been using Omica Organics Liquid Stevia for over a year now. There is no bitter after-taste. I just love it! I've used the Vanilla, Butterscotch, Plain and even the new Sweet Blossom. I add a couple drops to my shake every morning. I truly appreciate the integrity of the company, their products and their customer service They are A+ number 1!!
- One of the best I have tastedReview by Vanessa (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/5/14)
One of the best I have tasted, very sweet in my coffee with only 7 drops. I have tried the glycerin based stevia and have to use a lot of it in comparison (two droppers full for my coffee). This does not have a bitter aftertaste to me. I also really like the glass dropper!
- Great quality you can trust and awesome customer serviceReview by MamaCat (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 11/16/14)
My fave stevia on the planet!! Zero bitter after taste and ZERO of that weird after taste you can sometimes get with other stevia. Great quality you can trust and awesome customer service. Love Omica!!
- I hated stevia until I bought thisReview by tennessee vegan (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 1/19/15)
I hated stevia until I bought this. Awesome. Love it. This has completely replaced sugar for me.
- I don't eat white sugar and when I want a touch of sweet I use this productReview by Consumer Advocate (Amazon Review - posted 8/1/15)
I don't eat white sugar and when I want a touch of sweet I use this product, honey or maple syrup (all organic). Right now I have been only using Omica liquid stevia for 2 months and will continue. It works well with little bit I need. No after taste and not bitter. Perfect. I would love if they would make a 1/2 oz or 1 oz bottle for travel. The smaller the better when traveling and with this stevia you only need a drop or two.
- Great ProductReview by Leanne Whitewolf (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/16/15)
Delicious and worth the wait.....not bitter. Deep and Mellow vanilla flavor!
- Best yet!Review by Leslie Udvardi (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 12/12/15)
Best tasting stevia product I've had. And I've had most of the healthier brands.
- New FavoriteReview by Paige B. (Amazon Review - posted 2/27/16)
I've used a number of brands of liquid stevia. Not only is this organic, but it tastes great, and I find I need to use much much less...like 1/3 as much, to get the same sweetness in my coffee. That makes it a much better deal than it might appear at first. Think I'm switching brands!
- I love Omica Organics productsReview by Lisa (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 9/11/14)
I love Omica Organics products, all of their products have been superior. I love the liquid stevia because it is unreconstituted and the taste is good, not flat. It is cloudy because it is not filtered and I know that I have a true product. The Sweet Blossom is also super yummy.
- Easy UseReview by Joseph P. Best (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 11/4/13)
Great in coffee or tea. Have put it in coke and tasted really good. Have to put a drop in at a time as your taste buds get used to it. I like it cause it mixes right away, not like the powders. I have a friend who uses it in baking.
- Search is overReview by Gerry Luna (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 4/29/15)
If you are concerned about the chemicals sweetners can have, look no more, This is Stevia, natural, organic and read this : NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!!! Isn't that amazing?!!! I always order the vanilla one so I can use with my soda water. You can buy an extra one and carry with you in your car, so when you go eat out, you can always have a healthy choice with you.
- Best stevia I've tried!Review by amber2013 (Amazon Review - posted 7/11/13)
I absolutely love this stevia. There is not a hint of bitterness which is usually the problem with stevia. If you add it to a plain soda it tastes exactly like cream soda. It's organic at the same price or cheaper than the other regular stevias. I don't think I will be buying any other stevias anymore!