Our low-heat raw extraction method produces one of the purest forms of Shilajit available, abundant in Dibenzo alpha Pyrones, plant-based trace minerals, amino acids, and naturally high concentrations of Fulvic acid. Omica Organics shilajit is a full-spectrum water extract.
- 100% Direct From Above 6,000 Feet in the Indian Himalayas
- Wild-Crafted and extracted specifically for Omica in a GMP-Certified Facility
- Tested for Safety by USA 3rd-Party Laboratories
- Raw; Gentle extraction, Low-Heat Oxidation Process Below 96° F
- Only purified water used in extraction process (no toxic solvents)
- No Excipients or Fillers
- No Fertilizers, Chemicals, Pesticides
- Packaged In The U.S.
- All Natural, Raw, Vegan/Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- Not Irradiated
- Naturally High Concentration of Fulvic Acid over 50% (Highest on the Market)
We have a representative on-site in India to ensure the quality and integrity of our shilajit, from the very beginning when it is gathered above 6,000 feet in the high Himalayas, through processing, drying, storing and shipping. We do not purchase our shilajit on the open market from distributors or brokers in India, nor do we relinquish control during any part of the process. US FDA regulations are followed at all times (which cannot be guaranteed unless one has a company representative on site, as we do), and our warehouse is GMP-certified.
4 oz (114g) Serving size: 1/4 tsp (0.85 g) Servings per container: 117
Omica does not, nor has ever, tested on animals.
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.
100% High-Himalayan Shilajit
Lab ResultsEach batch of raw materials is tested in a 3rd-party laboratory prior to processing and packaging. Click on the links below to see the lab test results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Omica Organics' Shilajit in a Miron Glass jar?
Miron violet glass works as a natural filter that lets in only those rays that lengthen durability and potency of plant-based substances.
Has this product been irradiated?
No, none of the products sold by Omica Organics have been irradiated.
What color is shilajit?
All shilajit is some variation of brown, from almost black to a light tan, and this naturally-gathered product may have slight color differences from batch to batch. Omica Organics strives for the darkest brown possible in our shilajit, and every batch is tested in an independent 3rd-party laboratory to ensure that we only offer shilajit adhering to our strict standards of quality, purity, and fulvic acid content.
1/4 tsp/day. May be mixed with any beverage. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Five StarsReview by Diane Jai (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/4/16)
- As written about -- good for the body and for the soul!!!
- Love the purityReview by Alma Dempsey (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted Sept. 14, 2016)
- Love the purity of the product
- Exactly what I wantedReview by Sean Miran (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 9/15/16)
- High quality!
- 5 StarsReview by Martha R. (Verified Amazon Feedback - posted 8/15/13)
- The package arrived in a very timely fashion and in good condition. I will look for this seller again.
- 5 StarsReview by Jeffrey B. (Amazon Verified Feedback - posted 12/28/15)
- Very bitter at first taste directly on the tongue (licked measuring spoon) ... but as other reviewers wrote, bitterness dissipates some after continued use. I mix a 1/4 teaspoon in morning smoothie; don't taste it now.
- Extremely High QualityReview by Warren W. Nelson (Amazon - posted 2013)
- I purchased this product about two months ago and I can say that this is an extremely high quality product. I've tried other lower priced products with little to no result but this is definitely potent. Probably the most noticeable conscious effect would be as a balancing and calming (but energizing) adaptogen. Very balancing.
- love itReview by Lilia Z. Zokaie (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 8/16/13)
- i mix it in my non fat milk or vanilla soy milk ...i love it...I recommend it to my friends
- love it!Review by Angie B. (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 4/30/13)
- Doesn't taste bad at all. I like taking it with water. I can taste the minerals in it. Love it!
- ShilajitReview by energyhealing (Amazon Verified Review - posted 10/7/12)
- Amazing product, it has helped me to sleep better, I have more energy thru the whole day, no coffee for two weeks now, wonderful product...
- Love itReview by Peter (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 6/4/16)
- Helps me relax at night when added to my tea, and gives me energy during the day when taken in the mornings. The taste gets a little getting used to. I enjoy it now but my wife still has a hard time with the flavor. We love the feeling and effects we've gained from it.
- I love the Shilajit from Omica OrganicsReview by Michael Chiprut Gray (Amazon Review - posted on 8/6/15)
- This product has been so beneficial for improving my energy, improving my memory and brain function. I put the shilajit in my protein smoothie every morning . I highly recommend the Omica brand since the powder is very pure and powerful. I tell all my friends and family they need to add this mineral into their diet every day.
- Good ValueReview by Nick W. (Amazon Verified Review - posted 12/18/13)
- I was using another brand for the past two months. This one is powdered and easier to use. The two taste quite different. This one is more "oakey" and salty. The other is like tobacco tar. This one will go further and be more versatile for use. You can take small bits of this for weekend trips easily. It mixes well with drinks. I like it in my coffee. I think it enhances the flavor. Overall, I'm happy with it.
- I can't say enough about this supplement!Review by Chronicler of the Barnacles (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 5/17/14)
- If I were on a desert island and had a choice of only one thing to take, this would be it! I bit exagerated but still, this is a very helpful energy booster. Compared to other shilajit offerings, the price is economical as well.
- I Feel Great!Review by M P (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 1/1/16)
- I have been taking this product for a year and a half. I feel my energy level is great.
- Good quality ShilajitReview by Shari Blake (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 3/19/13)
- This is good quality shilajit. The colour is rich and dark. The taste was strange at first but is not unpleasant especially considering the health benefits. The glass jar is beautiful and a nice way of storing the shilajit. Very convenient to take every day. The good thing about shilajit is you don't need to take a lot. I take twice a day with a little water. This gives me everything I need. 4oz will last a long time. Very good value.
- I love this stuff and have taken this brand for way over a year...Review by Michael Low (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 9/21/14)
- I have talked at length with this company. They were very sincere and sent me test results right away. I love this stuff and have taken this brand for way over a year. I add vanilla Stevia drops for a very refreshing drink.
- Good Detox and gives extra energyReview by Poopsik (Amazon Verified Purchase - posted 10/4/12)
- I believe this product. While running the treadmill, it seemed like I could run at the same rate but with less oxygen.
- Try it you'll love it!Review by Cheryl Horton (Amazon Review - posted 7/9/15)
- The Omica Shilajit is of such good quality that I noticed a difference right away. I felt calm and alert but had plenty of energy. I feel emotionally more balanced and happier. This is great stuff!
- Excellent product !Review by Susana
- I enjoy buying products from OMICA, service very GOOD, this Shilajit is wonderful, it taste just like Shilajit should taste. I have tried other brands, some brought from India by a friend, I will continue buying this Shilajit from OMICA. Love their packaging. I travel much and carry some important supplements with me in their fab. bottles. A 5 Star product!